Tuesday, February 21, 2017

New Facebook Page!

So, today marks a new milestone. A Facebook page for the blog!

For several years I ran the AMFAS (American Military Families Autism Support) FB page and I loved the interaction there, but, after our son lost his diagnosis and we retired as a military family, it felt like the right time to hand it over to those who would serve the group better.

There are so many aspects to our journey so far.

Autism and recovery from autism.
Lyme disease.
Folate metabolism and autoantibodies.
Health.
Food.
Food allergies.
Lifestyle.
Military life and moving.
Education.
Special education.
Sports.
Hobbies.
Therapies - of every type under the sun.
Sanity - primarily the preservation of mine.
Marriage - how to keep it together, strengthen it, be a true team.
Friends.

That's probably just a snippet. So many things to juggle and always something new coming down the pipeline. Much though I would love to think I know everything, I don't. Not even a fraction of what I wish I did. So, the page is a great idea to bring together people and information and great discussion.

As I'm sure many people already realise, I am not someone to sit idly by and accept things, so I'm always looking for answers. For a better way, a calmer place, for more knowledge. Let this be the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment